COTSWOLDS ADVENTURES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read the below terms and conditions carefully. These conditions, along with any other information given to you at the time of booking, set out the terms and conditions of the contract between you and Cotswolds Adventures (Registered Address, 23 Old Hospital Lawn, Stroud, GL5 4GA, United Kingdom)
All bookings made with Cotswolds Adventure are made subject to these Terms and Conditions. When you pay your deposit you are making an offer to purchase our tours or holidays, which, if accepted by us, will result in a binding contract. Payment of your deposit does not constitute our acceptance of your offer and your deposit will be refunded in full if your offer is refused.
The Conditions in Full
1. YOUR CONTRACT: When you make a booking you guarantee that you have the authority to accept and do accept on behalf of your party the terms of these booking conditions. A contract will exist as soon as we issue our confirmation invoice. This contract is made on the terms of these booking conditions, which are governed by English Law, and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
2. TOUR OR HOLIDAY PRICE
(a) We reserve the right to alter the prices of any of the holidays or tours shown in our brochure or website. You will be advised of the current price of the tour or holiday that you wish to book before your contract is confirmed.
(b) When you make your booking you must pay a deposit, which varies according to the package. The balance of the price of your travel arrangements must be paid at least 28 days before your departure date, unless otherwise advised. If the deposit and/or balance is not paid in time, we shall cancel your travel arrangements. If the balance is not paid in time we shall retain your deposit.
When making a group booking, the booking form must be completed by the person first named on the booking form (the party leader), accepting on behalf of all your party these booking conditions. The confirmation invoice and any documentation for the group will be sent to the party leader. Any questions concerning the holiday from members of the group should be sent to us by the party leader only.
4. IF YOU CHANGE YOUR BOOKING: If, after our confirmation invoice has been issued, you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way, for example your chosen departure date or accommodation, we will do our best to make these changes but it may not always be possible.
5. IF YOU CANCEL YOUR HOLIDAY: You, or any member of your party, may cancel your travel arrangements at any time. Written notification from the person who made the booking or your travel agent on your behalf must be received at our offices. Since we incur costs in cancelling your travel arrangements, you will have to pay the applicable cancellation charges up to the maximum shown below. Note: If the reason for your cancellation is covered under the terms of your insurance policy, you may be able to reclaim these charges.
More than 28 days before the start:
22 – 28 days before the start:
30% of balance
15 – 21 days before the start:
50% of balance
8-14 days before the start
75% of balance
1 – 7 days before the start
100% of balance
6. IF WE CHANGE OR CANCEL YOUR TOUR OR HOLIDAY:
Very occasionally we have to make changes to a tour or holiday after a booking has been confirmed or cancel confirmed bookings. Whilst we always endeavour to avoid changes and cancellations we must reserve the right to do so. If we have to cancel your holiday or make a significant change before departure (such as a change of accommodation, unavailability of guide) we will tell you as soon as possible and you will have the choice of:
(a) accepting the changed arrangements or
(b) taking an alternative tour or holiday (and where this is of a lower price we will refund the difference, but where the price is higher we may ask you to pay the difference) or
(c) cancelling or accepting the cancellation and receiving a full refund of all monies paid.
Force Majeure: We will not pay you compensation if we have to cancel or change your travel arrangements in any way because of unusual or unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control. These can include, for example, war, riot, industrial dispute, terrorist activity and its consequences, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, epidemics and pandemics, unavoidable technical problems with transport.
7. PASSPORT, VISA AND IMMIGRATION REQUIREMENTS: Your specific passport and visa requirements, and other immigration requirements are your responsibility and you should confirm these with the relevant Embassies and/or Consulates. We do not accept any responsibility if you cannot travel because you have not complied with any passport, visa or immigration requirements.
Customers are advised to obtain personal travel insurance that is adequate for the full duration of the tour or holiday. IT is advised that the insurance covers yourself for cancellation, curtailment, injury or illness during your tour or holiday with Cotswolds Adventures. You are responsible for indemnifying us in full in the event that we incur any losses or expenses arising out of your failure to take out adequate insurance cover.