Coronavirus (COVID19) update- July 2020
Here at Cotswolds Adventures we are taking the COVID19 epidemic very seriously. We are concerned about the safety of our clients and our driver-guides and as you can imagine this is a very difficult station for the travel and tourism industry and especially for small tour companies like ours. As UK cases are now very much on the decline and the lockdown has been eased we are now back up and running and taking new bookings for the late summer and onwards onwards with the appropriate safety measures and PPE in place.
We have been awarded our ‘We’re Good to Go’ certificate by the UK Tourist board recognising that we are following government guidelines regarding COVID19 and have the relevant procedures in place to ensure cleanliness/hygiene for our customers and that current social distancing rules are being observed.
In line with government guidelines we have put the following safety measure in place for our customers and driver-guides.
- Temperature checks on arrival for both drivers and clients. Anyone with a temperature of 38 degrees or more will be advised not to join the tour.
- Disposable face masks provided for the clients (although not compulsory) and all drivers will wear a face mask whilst in the vehicle
- Hand sanitiser provided in the vehicle and clients/guides advised to wash their hands regularly through the course for the day
- Regular cleaning of the vehicle interior and door handles throughout the day. Vehicles will be disinfected at the end of each touring day.
- We will endeavour to observe distancing guidelines of 1m+ throughout the day. Most tours will be conduced in our large 9 seater MPV with no passengers sitting alongside the driver
Booking Terms and Conditions
As the situation is currently so fluid we would like to offer some flexibility to existing and potential customers whose travel plans have been interrupted by the outbreak off the Coronavirus and have therefore made changes to our terms and conditions.
Any one deciding they cannot travel due to COVID19 now has two options:
- Postpone their tour and credit its full value to any date within 12 months of the original tour date, without incurring any additional charges or costs.
- Cancel their tour in line with our existing terms and conditions https://www.cotswoldsadventures.co.uk/terms-conditions/
Thanks for sticking with us through this and we really hope that the people that had planned to come earlier this year can now confidently reschedule their tour to later on in the year or early next year as this means they still get to see the beautiful cotswolds and also helps us keep running as a business in very difficult times.
Stay safe and healthy
Jamie- Cotswolds Adventures